Combine the Sylt ferry and the BlueTrain to Sylt: our new one-day roundtrip ticket for €85 lets you use the Sylt ferry once and the BlueTrain to Sylt once for a day trip from/to Sylt.
It can be used once each on the train and the ferry on the day of validity. Passengers can travel in vehicles up to 6 m long, 2.70 m high and with a permissible weight of 3t max. The route is flexible: your day trip can start on Sylt, Havneby or Niebüll.
The one-day roundtrip ticket
- must begin and end on the same day.
- is valid for one trip each on the BlueTrain to Sylt and the Rømø-Sylt line ferry to Sylt. It is not a return ticket that can be used twice for either mode of transport.
- is valid for vehicles in price category A (motor vehicles up to 6.00 m in length, up to 2.70 m in height and permissible total weight up to 3.0 t), and on the Sylt ferry for passenger cars up to 6 m.
- can be bought at the loading terminals at check-in for the BlueTrain to Sylt or the Sylt ferry. It must be kept until the end of the roundtrip and shown on request.
- can be started in Niebüll, Westerland, List (Sylt), or Havneby (Rømø).
- is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Timetables: www.autozug-sylt.de/en | www.syltfaehre.de/en